Friday 19 August 2011

This year...

This year I plan to follow option number 10, which is to create a short movie in its entirety, lasting approximately 5 minutes. With this movie, I will be creating a Poster, and a Film magazine review featuring the film, as this will give me the best chances of a good grade.


I have created a corkboard presentation to show this. This presentation can be found here: http://corkboard.me/uqcjP97HFB 

In this presentation I have included information about what I will be doing, what I have done in preparation, possible ideas and why I think I should choose option 10. I shall be Creating the film using stop motion animation and this is "Jack" the main character as he stands currently. I will attempt to finish creating him before the start of term.

EDIT: I was unable to complete before the start of term due to lack of funds and materials. I will BE continuing to create the character until he is complete. The character currently has eyes, and his face has been panted. 

1 comment:

  1. add reflection on your choice of materials for the animation - given the rate of progress - why is this the best material to use for your character??

    link to the assessment criteria

    ReplyDelete