Tuesday 10 January 2012

Animation has started.

I have started my animation, and have spent 2 hours filming 5 seconds of footage with 24 frames per second. I am going to increase my animation speed of production over4 the next few days to create up to 15 seconds of footage per lesson.
 To evaluate myself I will be using SWOT, which stands for  Strengths, Weaknesses, Outcomes & Targets. The strengths are the good points of my progress and the weaknesses the low points. The outcome will be what I have acheived and the target will be what I wish to complete by next time.

SWOT report 1 - 10/1/2012

S- (internal) Have brought in and made all of my animation materials.
    (external) All hardware and a permanent location have been sourced.
W- (internal) The door for the animation was not strong enough and had to be repaired.
    (external) The Applemac had software problems which meant it had to be restarted and reconnected to the camera.
O- Five seconds of footage have been filmed.
T- complete another 15 seconds of footage of film by next lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment